Dr. Thomas Wood practices Emergency Medicine in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Wood assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Wood examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- A systematic review on the use of fibrin glue for peripheral nerve repair.
- Mutations in non-acid patch residues disrupt H2A.Z's association with chromatin through multiple mechanisms.
- Hydrogen production from ammonia using sodium amide.
- H2A.Z marks antisense promoters and has positive effects on antisense transcript levels in budding yeast.
- Isotopic studies of the ammonia decomposition reaction mediated by sodium amide.
- Ammonia decomposition catalysis using lithium-calcium imide.
- Bilateral Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head During Pregnancy Following Two Corticosteroid Injections: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Preoperative Predictors of Pain Catastrophizing, Anxiety, and Depression in Patients Undergoing Total Joint Arthroplasty.
- Isotopic studies of the ammonia decomposition reaction using lithium imide catalyst.
- <i>Camptopoeum</i> (<i>Camptopoeum</i>) <i>baldocki</i> spec. nov., a new panurgine bee species from Portugal and a description of the male of <i>Flavipanurgus</i> <i>fuzetus</i> Patiny (Andrenidae: Panurginae).
- Neutron diffraction and gravimetric study of the iron nitriding reaction under ammonia decomposition conditions.
Dr. Thomas J Wood MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Wood MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Matthew E. Feil DO3460 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Adam C Stiles M.D.1200 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Susan Marie Heineck M.D.4021 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Erik David Barton MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Elizabeth M Dorn MD30 n 1900 e Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Mark G. Flammer MD520 Medical Dr Bountiful UT 84010