Dr. Andrew Amborski is a Dentist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Amborski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- The NMR and X-ray structures of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae Vts1 SAM domain define a surface for the recognition of RNA hairpins.
- The three-dimensional structure of the Moorella thermoacetica selenocysteine insertion sequence RNA hairpin and its interaction with the elongation factor SelB.
- Enhanced NMR signal detection of imino protons in RNA molecules containing 3' dangling nucleotides.
Dr. Andrew Nicholas Amborski DDS's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43615Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Nicholas Amborski DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Ruby Estelle Fifer DDS6411 River Crossing Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Christopher B Clark DDS28321 Kensington Lane Perrysburg OH 43551
- Jonathan Frankel D.D.S.5012 Talmadge Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Shea Micheal Walkup D.D.S.1574 Henthorne Dr Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Gary J Robinson DDS121 West Sophia St. Maumee OH 43537
- Alap I Choksey DMD1642 Ralston Cir Toledo OH 43615