Dr. Antonio Culebras practices Sleep Medicine in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Culebras studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Universidad Complutense De Madrid, Facultad De Medicina 1963
Universidad Complutense de Madrid Facultad de Medicina 1963
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Antonio Culebras M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13202Get Direction
Dr. Antonio Culebras M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Doctors Use 3D Cameras to Catch Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects people's ability to get sound sleep. The symptoms that a person encounters can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people live with sleep apnea without any knowledge that there is something wrong. Once the problem is brought to light it can be...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- Dr. Dragos N Manta MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Girish Trikha M.D.800 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Ioana G. Amzuta M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Pankaj Mehta MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Thomas E O'mara MD639 School St Skaneateles Falls NY 13153