Ms. Edith Elaine Cloud MD
Family Practitioner12925 Highway 601 Midland Family Medic Midland NC, 28107
Dr. Edith Cloud is a family practitioner practicing in Midland, NC. Dr. Cloud specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cloud possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2007
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians
- Cabarrus Mem Hospital
- NorthEast Medical Center, Family Medicine 2000
- Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast 2000
- Cabarrus Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
Ms. Edith Elaine Cloud MD's Practice location
Midland, NC 28107Get Direction
Ms. Edith Elaine Cloud MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cloud
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Collins M.D.3315 Springbank Ln Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Steven L Gilchrist MD125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Mrs. Carol Anne Rupe MD3230 Prosperity Church Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Dimitrios P Hondros MD9101 Monroe Rd Charlotte NC 28270
- Dr. Jamalia Junelle David MD1106 Reynolds St Monroe NC 28112