Catherine O'neill is a physical therapist practicing in SALISBURY, NC. Catherine O'neill specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Catherine O'neill can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Catherine O'neill will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Catherine O'neill PT, DPT's Practice location
SALISBURY, NC 28147Get Direction
Catherine O'neill PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Scott Thomas Beecher MS PT354 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Meher N Saiyid PT710 Julian Rd Salisbury NC 28147
- Mr. William Deavor Clarke PHYSICAL THERAPIST1601 Brenner Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mcnamara PT, DPT1810 Concord Lake Rd Kannapolis NC 28083
- Miss Michelle Marie Brod MPT2484 W State St Alliance OH 44601
- Mrs. Leslie Nichole Nice PT, DPT970 Branchview Rd Concord NC 28025