Dr. Richard Hidalgo is a hospitalist practicing in Troy, MI. Dr. Hidalgo specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Hidalgo manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Hidalgo works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Internal Medicine; Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
Dr. Richard M Hidalgo M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, MI 48098Get Direction
LIVONIA, MI 48150Get Direction
Dr. Richard M Hidalgo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tennis Elbow?
What Causes Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a condition that affects the joints and tendons in the elbow. The person experiences pain within the muscles and tissues of the elbow. It also causes inflammation of the tendons within your elbow.In most cases, tennis elbow is known to affect tennis and golf...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Medical Treatments for Croup
Croup, a common viral condition, causes swelling in a child’s airway, making it hard to breathe. This is because the already-narrow airway is made even narrower. This viral infection often starts as a common cold, which is then followed by a harsh, barking sound, especially at night. It is also...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Shahzeb A Khan MD4201 St. Atoine Street Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Christofer Natale Buatti D.O.2251 Squirrel Road Auburn Hills MI 48326
- Dr. Ahmad Zeibo M.D.4967 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48098
- Dr. Nashwan Y Yousif MD1261 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion MI 48360
- Dr. Harpal Jande M.D.58024 Van Dyke Rd Washington MI 48094
- Dr. William Romanos MD44201 Dequindre Rd Troy MI 48085