Dr. Margaret Dyer is a pediatrician practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Dyer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dyer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dyer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Margaret M Dyer MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
Stony Brook, NY 11794Get Direction
PROVIDENCE, RI 02906Get Direction
Dr. Margaret M Dyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Jeremy Harris M.D.3636 University Blvd. South Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Dr. Thomas James Connolly MD05/252121 Park Street Jacksonville Florida 32204
- Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.305 Bicentennial Hwy Springfield MA 01118
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Perszyk M.D.820 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Melissa A Garcia M.D.2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Nan S Mcclelland M.D.2606 Park St Jacksonville FL 32204