Dr. Michael J Marchese MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4965 Sw 91st Ter Suite A Gainesville FL, 32608
Dr. Michael Marchese is a psychiatrist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Marchese is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Marchese diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Marchese may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Marchese treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1982
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. Michael J Marchese MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32608Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Marchese MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marchese
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Dr. Lalita Ramnaraine M.D.University Of Florida 1600 Sw Archer Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Tessy Korah MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Kohl Mitchell Mayberry D.O.400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Andrew Quy-anh Tran M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Mahdi Razafsha MDUniversity Of Florida 1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Natalie J Snodgrass MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610