Sravana Kumar Chennupati MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2001 Dwight Way Berkeley CA, 94704
Dr. Sravana Chennupati practices Radiation Oncology in Berkeley, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Chennupati specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2009
- Positron emission tomography for predicting pathologic response after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Late toxicity and quality of life after definitive treatment of prostate cancer: redefining optimal rectal sparing constraints for intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- The impact of hormonal therapy on sexual quality of life in men receiving intensity modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Practice patterns for the prophylaxis and treatment of acute radiation dermatitis in the United States.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Sravana Kumar Chennupati MD's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94704Get Direction
Sravana Kumar Chennupati MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chennupati
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Tania Betty Kaprealian MD200 Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Barbara L. Fowble M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Jean L. Nakamura M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Naomi R. Schechter M.D.1600 Divisadero Ave Rm H1031 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Sue Sun Yom M.D., PH.D.1600 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Mark Carlton Rounsaville MD2333 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94115