Dr. Thomas C Jones MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA, 31210
Dr. Thomas Jones practices Endocrinology in Macon, GA. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Jones examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1973
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Internal Medicine; Erlanger Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Thomas C Jones MD's Practice location
Dr. Thomas C Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- Type II Diabetes: What to Eat
Type II Diabetes: What to EatOnce diagnosed as a Type II diabetic, many wonder what they should and should not eat, in addition to how much. You might not understand how frequently you should eat either, as variations in glucose levels due to food intake is an area of primary concern for every...
- Fasting May Be Good for Diabetes, Research Shows
Intermittent fasting is common nowadays, and recent studies have shown that there are successes involved with this type of fasting. The most success about the fasting involves diabetes, and perhaps, it is the most impressive. Intermittent fasting involves restricting eating to certain times and not...
- Regular Use of Mouthwash Linked to Increased Risk of Diabetes
As a metabolic disorder, diabetes onset can be triggered by many different factors. The disease’s main characteristic is exceedingly high levels of blood sugar brought about by an insulin deficiency in the affected person. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreatic beta cells and has vital...
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.310 Hospital Dr Macon GA 31217
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Gatchair-rose MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.428 Poplar St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Candi Nobles-james MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Barry Russell Johns M.D.265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210