Dr. Mridula Singh M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology7503 Surratts Rd Clinton MD, 20735
Dr. Mridula Singh is a pathologist practicing in Clinton, MD. Dr. Singh is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Singh can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Singh may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Medical College MD
Butler University in Indianapolis 1966
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Mridula Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mridula Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Larry Winfred Bryant DDS12200 Annapolis Rd Glenn Dale MD 20769
- Mr. Eric Wargotz M.D.8118 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Jayashree Krishnan MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Mary Sidawy Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Ashwini Kumar Esnakula M.D M.S2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Tammey J Naab MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060