Dr. Hilton L Gillespie MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)421 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS, 39401
Dr. Hilton Gillespie is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Gillespie specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gillespie can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gillespie can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1955
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- University Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; University Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Hilton L Gillespie MD's Practice location
Dr. Hilton L Gillespie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gillespie
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- Dr. Louis W Benton MD421 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Jeffrey L Hudson MD421 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Melissa W Holland MD421 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Marion Catherine Sessums M.D.39 Franklin Rd Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Arthur Dean Cromartie M.D.39 Franklin Rd Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Joel Ray Flynt M.D.39 Franklin Rd Hattiesburg MS 39402