Dr. Hobart Hong Lee M.D.
Family Practitioner200 Arnet St Suite 200 Ypsilanti MI, 48198
Dr. Hobart Lee, MD treats patients in Ypsilanti, Michigan and Loma linda, California, specializing in family medicine. Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Pennsylvania and is licensed to treat patients ...
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2012
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Program
- University Michigan Medical Center
Dr. Hobart Hong Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Ypsilanti, MI 48198Get Direction
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92408Get Direction
Dr. Hobart Hong Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Karl Julius Edelmann MD955 W Eisenhower Cir Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Dr. Joseph Beaman M.D.23870 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Victoria Nicole Dooley M.D.21580 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Micah Scharer DO26006 Pontiac Trl South Lyon MI 48178