Jernine Carter is a physical therapist practicing in Tampa, FL. Jernine Carter specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jernine Carter can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jernine Carter will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jernine Carter's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33609Get Direction
Jernine Carter's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC914 W Woodlawn Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Mary ellen Kramp DPT8267 113th St Seminole FL 33772