Dr. Kirk Howard is an anesthesiologist practicing in Redlands, CA. Dr. Howard ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Howard also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1966
University of California 1966
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
- Harbor Genl Hosp
Dr. Kirk G Howard M.D.'s Practice location
Redlands, CA 92373Get Direction
Dr. Kirk G Howard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Bronchitis – The Smoker’s Cough
What is chronic bronchitis?Chronic bronchitis is defined as a persistent cough with sputum production for at least three months in at least two consecutive years in the absence of any other identifiable causes.Chronic bronchitis is also commonly known as the smoker’s cough. This is due to the fact...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. John L. Chen D.O.6969 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 92506
- Dr. Jordan Graybill M.D.11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Andrew Warren Hesseltine MD1850 E Washington St Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Thong Duy Vu MD7160 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Alamelu Subbu Nagappan MD7160 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Anne Cipta M.D.11406 Loma Linda Dr Loma Linda CA 92354