Dr. Wendy Biagiotti is a family practitioner practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Biagiotti specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Biagiotti possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Universidad AutÛnoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- St Joseph'S Med Ctr, Family Medicine; North Shore Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
Mrs. Wendy Biagiotti M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Mrs. Wendy Biagiotti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD41 East 8th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1042 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD46 Essex St Jersey City New Jersey 07302
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO2640 E. 65th Street Brooklyn NY 11234
- Dr. Dmitry Zhukovski D.O.1711 Sheepshead Bay Rd Brooklyn NY 11235