Dr. Traci Rasmusson is a Chiropractor practicing in Missoula, MT. Dr. Rasmusson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rasmusson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Traci Leone Rasmusson D.C.'s Practice location
Missoula, MT 59801Get Direction
Dr. Traci Leone Rasmusson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Mr. Christopher Lee Moore D.C.1802 Dearborn Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Don R Butler D.C.1802 Dearborn Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Joshua Marston D.C.2031 E Hospitality Ln Boise ID 83716
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Taylor Other2126 Dixon Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Taylor Curwen Mainous DC1519 S RESERVE ST MISSOULA MT 59801
- Dr. Lesley A Vance D.C.1519 S Reserve St Missoula MT 59801