Dr. Beverly Broadwell is a Dentist practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Broadwell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Beverly R Broadwell DDS PLLC's Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28083Get Direction
Dr. Beverly R Broadwell DDS PLLC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD1706 S Main St Kannapolis NC 28081
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Anthony Edward Marra D.D.S.16511 Northcross Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Christopher Edward Hartung D.D.S1819 E Innes Street Salisbury NC 28146
- Dr. Hiren Patel DMD6708 Regal Oaks Dr Charlotte NC 28212