Alisha Vogel is an acupuncturist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Vogel evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Vogel treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Alisha Vogel CMT's Practice location
Madison, WI 53717Get Direction
Alisha Vogel CMT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Kealy Severson MSOM, CA, BS6629 University Ave Madison WI 53715
- Xuehui Wang MSOM3051 Cahill Main Madison WI 53711
- Mrs. Elissa Betsy Langer L.AC., MSOM6041 Monona Dr Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Leaf Ye Song OMD, MS, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562
- Dr. Jonathan Song OMD, MD, PHD, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562
- Kristin M. Pendl L.AC.6041 Monona Dr Madison WI 53716