Mihkel Sorra LMSW is a top Doctor in BROOKLYN, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mihkel Sorra LMSW is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mihkel Sorra LMSW is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mihkel Sorra LMSW is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BROOKLYN, NY, Mihkel Sorra LMSW is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Mihkel Sorra LMSW's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11232Get Direction
Mihkel Sorra LMSW's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019