Dr. James Boone is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Boone specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Boone tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. James B Boone MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. James B Boone MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Shawn Johnson M.D.1000 Ochsner Blvd Covington Louisiana 70433
- Dr. Jose Monsivais M.D.10175 Gateway Blvd. West El Paso Texas 79925
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Vande lune M.D.507 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Johan J Penninck MD1720 Murchison Dr El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. David J Mansfield MD1720 Murchison El Paso TX 79902