Dr. Adam Norton M.D.
Pediatrician982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Adam Norton is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Norton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Norton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Norton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Adam Norton M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 WEST CENTER RD OMAHA NE 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Monique L Macklem M.D.11507 SOUTH 42ND STREET, SUITE 101 BELLEVUE NE 68123
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135
- Dr. Chitrita G Roy MD404 W Mission Ave Bellevue NE 68005
- Dr. Lisa L Whitcomb M.D.17675 Welch Plz Omaha NE 68135