Dr. Adam Norton M.D.
Pediatrician982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Adam Norton is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Norton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Norton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Norton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Adam Norton M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 WEST CENTER RD OMAHA NE 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Gary S. Lerner M.D.8200 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Rebecca Herink M.D.8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Betsy J. Stephenson M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135