Dr. Todd Clapp is an internist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Clapp specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Clapp provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1995
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Program
Dr. Todd Clapp MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73109Get Direction
Dr. Todd Clapp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clapp
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD1044 Southwest 44th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109
- Hamid Mahmood1100 North Mustang Road Mustang Oklahoma 73064
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5700 N. Portland Suite 102 Okc Ok 73112
- Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.1227 E. 9th St. Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.1908 NW 23rd Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73106