Dr. Paul Crum is a urologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Crum specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1962
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1962
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Naval Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- OMNEE/Carilion Clinic Program
Dr. Paul Miller Crum MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Paul Miller Crum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crum
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Dr. Ali Kasraeian MD6269 Beach Blvd Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Dr. Ahmad Kasraeian M.D.6269 Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Clinton Wood Collins MD3627 University Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD2545 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Apoorva Vashi MD710 Lomax St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. George Miquel M.D.3599 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216