Dr. Jeremy Schwarzbaum is a psychologist practicing in MOUNT LAUREL, NJ. Dr. Schwarzbaum specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schwarzbaum evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schwarzbaum because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jeremy Schwarzbaum PSY.D.'s Practice location
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ 08054Get Direction
Jeremy Schwarzbaum PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Dr. Anna E. Tobia PHD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D.1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- William Roger Fatum30 Tecumseh Trail Browns Mills New Jersey 08015
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Nermine Tawadrous PSY.D.950 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Michael Ian Haas PSY.D.1873 E Marlton Pike Cherry Hill NJ 08034