Dr. William Stewart is an internist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Stewart specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stewart provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. William C Stewart MD's Practice location
Dr. William C Stewart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.6321 SW Marguerite Court Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Nasima Vira MD100 North East Gilman blvd Issaquah Washington 98027
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Eric Ryan Shibley M.D.4700 36th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027