Dr. Babak Ganjavian is a Dentist practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Ganjavian specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Babak Ganjavian DDS's Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Dr. Babak Ganjavian DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ganjavian
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. David B. Singer D.D.S.26219 Ridge Rd Damascus MD 20872
- Dr. Mahdieh Emam D.D.S24 Executive Park Ct Germantown MD 20874
- Dr. Namita Thapar Chaudhary D.D.S.23219 Stringtown Road Clarksburg MD 20871
- Dr. Patricia DeMarco D.D.S.1517 Ridgeside Drive Mount Airy Maryland 21771
- Peter M. Tan DDS MSHS68 Thomas Johnson Drive Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Paul Edward Gauthier D.D.S., P. A.11110 Medical Campus Road Hagerstown MD 21742