Dr. Irshad Syed is a family practitioner practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Syed specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Syed possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Dr. Irshad Syed M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30341Get Direction
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
Dr. Irshad Syed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Julie Patel MD1010 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta Georgia 30068
- Dr. Eastlyn Eloise Harding-Marin M.D.211 Fairview Rd Ellenwood GA 30294
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Jose Manuel Patino MD3193 Howell Mill Road Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Mr. Daryl Sherrod M.D.1910 Highway 20 Se Conyers GA 30013
- Mrs. Joan Andrea Harden M.D.Boll Mall Parkway Lithonia GA 30038