Dr. Steven E Knaus MD
Internist200 Theda Clark Medical Plz Suite 380 Neenah WI, 54956
I believe in the team approach to the delivery of healthcare. The team includes patients, my staff, hospital personnel and specialty consultants. The most important member of the team is the patient. ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1990
Medical College of Wisconsin 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Steven E Knaus MD's Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
Dr. Steven E Knaus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knaus
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Andrew C Pahl M.D.1501 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. John M Butitta MD1501 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Radhika P Raj MD411 Lincoln St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Michael A Johnson MD3916 N Intertech Court, Appleton, WI Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Steven C Blaha MD855 N Westhaven Dr Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Jack Anderson MD820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911