Dr. Alicia Mary Suski M.D.
Pediatrician400 Professional Center Dr Suite 424 Novato CA, 94947
Dr. Alicia Suski is a pediatrician practicing in Novato, CA. Dr. Suski is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Suski diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Suski can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1993
Med College Of Wisconsin 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Primary Children'S Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Primary Children's Med Center
Dr. Alicia Mary Suski M.D.'s Practice location
Novato, CA 94947Get Direction
NAMPA, ID 83651Get Direction
Dr. Alicia Mary Suski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suski
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Charles F. DeTorres181 Andrieux Street Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Anjuli Basu M.D.100 Drakes Landing Rd # A Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Sophie A Lay MD2001 Springs Rd Vallejo CA 94591
- Dr. Martin Joffe M.D.1000 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Elizabeth H Lowe M.D.770 Tamalpais Dr Corte Madera CA 94925
- Dr. Dorothy Coleman-riese M.D.1400 Medical Center Dr Rohnert Park CA 94928