Dr. Jennifer Graham is a family practitioner practicing in Dansville, NY. Dr. Graham specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Graham possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 2000
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- St Vincent Hlth Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Vincent Health Center Program
Dr. Jennifer Graham M.D.'s Practice location
Dansville, NY 14437Get Direction
Geneseo, NY 14454Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Graham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graham
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Dr. Susan Virginia Rockwell M.D.35 Lyon St Naples NY 14512
- Dr. Bruce W Mackellar MD111 Loder St Hornell NY 14843
- Dr. Drew T Emerson M.D.5995 Big Tree Rd Lakeville NY 14480
- Dr. Adrian Ashdown M.D.111 Loder St Hornell NY 14843
- Dr. Michael Martin Foote MD3 Honeoye Commons Honeoye NY 14471
- Dr. Dean D Romanick M.D.4400 Lakeville Rd Geneseo NY 14454