Dr. Robert Jensen is a physiatrist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Jensen is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Jensen focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Jensen can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Iterative design and evaluation of new prone carts for individuals with SCDs: a technical note.
- Delving into design.
- Design and evaluation of a stand-up motorized prone cart.
- Turn-specific and pigment-dependent differences in the stria vascularis of normal and gentamicin-treated albino and pigmented guinea pigs.
- Hexagonal keratotomy: clinical experience with 483 eyes.
- Experience with hexagonal keratotomy.
- Surgical correction of astigmatism by microwedge resection of the limbus.
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert P Jensen M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32504Get Direction
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561Get Direction
Dr. Robert P Jensen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Dr. Gael Jean Yonnet M.D.University Of Utah Hospital Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Susan R Griffee M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Helen M Odonnell MD100 Sterling Way Mount Sterling KY 40353
- Dr. Eric Michael Shoemaker DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Gregory Edmund Lebleu MD5065 Eagles Nest Auburn CA 95603
- Dr. Marina L. Kropp M.D.4521 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32503