Dr. Michael Fiore is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Far Hills, NJ. Dr. Fiore specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fiore tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1972
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1972
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Michael John Fiore M.D.'s Practice location
Far Hills, NJ 07931Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Fiore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fiore
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Michael K. Shindle95 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Marc I. Malberg MD1527 State Highway 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Mr. Nader Kasim MD1907 Oak Tree Road Edison New Jersey 8820
- Dr. Anthony O. Spinnickie MD91 South Jefferson Road Whippany New Jersey 7981
- Dr. Albert Johnson MD1081 Route 22 West Bridgewater New Jersey 8807
- Dr. Dino Nicol E. De Jesus DO108 Bilby Road Hackettstown New Jersey 07840