Doctor of Optometry, Ohio State University
Dr. Craig F Willoth OD's Practice location
Pittsford, NY 14534Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14621Get Direction
Dr. Craig F Willoth OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Michele Ann Lagana O.D.325 West St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Scott A Crawshaw O.D.99 Dutch Hill Rd Orangeburg NY 10962
- Dr. Douglas B. Williams OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Chad Lehtonen O.D.1 Lakeview Park Rochester NY 14613
- Dr. Jennifer A Bateman O.D.500 Kreag Rd Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Charles Rober Ellermeyer OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534