Dr. Lewis Singer is a pediatrician practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Singer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Singer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Singer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Relationship between arterial, mixed venous, and internal jugular carboxyhemoglobin concentrations at low, medium, and high concentrations in a piglet model of carbon monoxide toxicity.
- Acute peritoneal dialysis as both cause and treatment of hypernatremia in an infant.
- Hemorrhagic shock and encephalopathy: is the gastrointestinal tract the culprit?
- The postoperative cardiovascular arrest of a 5-year-old male: an initial presentation of Duchenne's muscular dystrophy.
- Differentiation of sinus rhythms from supraventricular tachydysrhythmias by activation sequence and timing.
- Toxic shock syndrome following influenza A in a child.
- Hemorrhagic shock and encephalopathy: an entity similar to heatstroke.
- Complications of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea.
- Acute benzodiazepine withdrawal after midazolam in children.
- Hemorrhagic shock and encephalopathy syndrome of infants and children.
- Differentiation of arrhythmias in the dog by measurement of activation sequence using an atrial and two ventricular electrodes.
- A radio counterpart to a neutron star merger.
- Trisomy 18 score: a rapid, reliable diagnostic test for trisomy 18.
- Effects of dantrolene on cooling times and cardiovascular parameters in an immature porcine model of heatstroke.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Tumor
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Pediatrics
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Lewis P Singer MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lewis P Singer MD | Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lewis P Singer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576