Dr. John Kim is a Chiropractor practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Kim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kim seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John Yongsok Kim D.C.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35242Get Direction
Dr. John Yongsok Kim D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Tajuan M Woody DC4500 Montevallo Rd Birmingham AL 35210
- Dr. Joseph Keith Jones D.C.2531 Rocky Ridge Rd Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Joel Williford DC7070 Aaron Aronov Dr Fairfield AL 35064
- Dr. Benjamin Wilson Smith D.C.16054 Old Highway 280 Chelsea AL 35043
- DeShan Gross52 Medical Park Drive E, Suite219 Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Stan R Stubbs DC224 1st Street North Alabaster AL 35007