Dr. Corinne Keet MD
Pediatrician1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Corinne Keet is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Keet is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Keet diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Keet can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of California 2004
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2007
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Corinne Keet MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.3510 Brenbrook Dr Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Barnett Mennen M.D.9396 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122