Dr. Eung Bai is a general practitioner practicing in Norwalk, CA. Dr. Bai does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Bai provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Chonnam Univ Med Sch- Kwangju- So Korea 1970
Choong-Nam Natl Univ, Coll of Med, Taejon, So Korea
Chonnam National University College of Medicine 1970
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- High Cholesterol
- Swimmer's Ear
- Colon Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Lawrence Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Mr. Eung Koo Bai MD's Practice location
Norwalk, CA 90650Get Direction
Mr. Eung Koo Bai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bai
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What is Addison’s Disease: Is it Life-Threatening?
Adrenal glands are located above the kidneys and are responsible for producing certain hormones that are essential for the normal functioning of the body.Addison's disease is a hormonal disorder which is caused by an insufficient level of hormones produced by the adrenal glands. There is a hormone...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Poor Circulation?
There is no definite number of individuals suffering from varicose veins. According to studies, three in every hundred people are at some point in their lives affected by varicose veins. The majority of individuals suffering from varicose veins do not have a core illness, and the appearance of...
- Dr. Scott Douglass Ewing M.D.20001 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Dr. Glen C Farkas M.D.7230 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD7855 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Samantha Mekhail Von ins MD5901 E 7th St Long Beach CA 90822
- Dr. Rena Keynigshteyn M.D.6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Andrew R. Jarminski M.D.15901 Hawthorne Boulevard Lawndale CA 90260