Dr. Karla Roth is a family practitioner practicing in De Pere, WI. Dr. Roth specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Roth possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1992
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Fam Prac Res Of Idaho Inc, Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho Program
Dr. Karla Jean Roth MD's Practice location
Dr. Karla Jean Roth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roth
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Eugene Clifford Rigstad M.D.3916 N INTERTECH CT APPLETON WI 54913
- Dr. Carolyn Blanc MD520 W 3rd St Kimberly WI 54136
- Dr. Kari Sheldon MD2500 E Capitol Dr Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Karla Jean Spika MD1686 Eisenhower Rd De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Julie Bonnin MD2253 W Mason St Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Timothy A Fagre MD1565 Allouez Ave Green Bay WI 54311