Dr. Bruce Winter practices Periodontics in Hagerstown, MD. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Winter has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Winter provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Bruce A Winter DDS's Practice location
Hagerstown, MD 21742Get Direction
Dr. Bruce A Winter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- What is Trans Fat?
Trans fats are made by hydrogenation of oil, which is a process that increases the shelf life of oil. Foods made with trans fats do not spoil quickly. It also enhances the texture and flavor of food. Thus, many foods, including frozen pizza, pastries, crackers, french fries, doughnuts, and cookies...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Craig L. Meadows DDS111 Tavern Rd Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. Fred L Bye D.D.S, M.S.13424 Pennsylvania Ave Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. John R Nitzell DDS19816 Leitersburg Pike Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Robert Wighton D.D.S.182 S 2nd St Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Victor Carroll Davis D.D.S., P.C.11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742