William Randolph Maddox M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1120 15th St Augusta GA, 30912
Dr. William Maddox is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Maddox performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Education of Physicians and Implementation of a Formal Referral System Can Improve Cardiac Rehabilitation Referral and Participation Rates after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- The Gaps in Cardiac Rehabilitation Referral: The Elephant in the Room.
- Safety and Efficacy of Uninterrupted Apixaban Therapy Versus Warfarin During
William Randolph Maddox M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35211Get Direction
William Randolph Maddox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maddox
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Sameh Z Lamiy MD818 SAINT SEBASTIAN WAY STE 311 AUGUSTA GA 30901
- Adam Eric Berman M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Santosh C Varkey MD818 SAINT SEBASTIAN WAY AUGUSTA GA 30901
- John P Marenco M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Hitesh Jitendra Mehta M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- David M Clark MD818 Saint Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901