Cheryl Hanks-opsata is a physical therapist practicing in Gardena, CA. Cheryl Hanks-opsata specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cheryl Hanks-opsata can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cheryl Hanks-opsata will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT's Practice location
Gardena, CA 90247Get Direction
Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS14611 Carmenita Rd Norwalk CA 90650
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 HAWTHORNE BLVD STE 105 BLDG 3 TORRANCE CA 90505
- Jason Wong DPT1540 2nd St Santa Monica CA 90401
- william henderson3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suit Hawthorne california 90250