Dr. Budoff is a Board & Certified Orthopaedic Hand & Upper extremity surgeon involved in cutting-edge research involving the treatment of upper extremity disorders. Dr. Budoff has written and published ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's Expert Contributions
- Patellar component positioning in total knee arthroplasty.
- Surgical repair of a traumatic latissimus dorsi avulsion: a case report.
- Functional bracing for distal radioulnar joint instability.
- Long-term results of tendon shortening trapeziometacarpal arthroplasty.
- Management of the scaphoid during four-corner fusion-a cadaveric study.
- Coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using the lateral half of the conjoined tendon.
- The prevalence of rotator cuff weakness in patients with injured hands.
- Spontaneous wrist fusion: an unusual complication of Kienböck's disease.
- Ulnar translation of scaphocapitate arthrodeses in Kienböck's disease--two case reports.
- The effect of forearm bracing on radioulnar impingement.
- Comminuted olecranon fractures: a comparison of plating methods.
- Concomitant Kienböck's and Preiser's diseases: a case report.
- Strength of damaged suture: an in vitro study.
- The properties of damaged and undamaged suture used in metal and bioabsorbable anchors: an in vitro study.
- Biomechanical analysis of medial collateral ligament reconstruction grafts of the
- Ca Pacific Med Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Arlington Hosp, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Calif Irvine
- University California
- California Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Pearland, TX 77584Get Direction
Katy, TX 77450Get Direction
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Budoff
- B. l.
Good result with doctor.
The staff was great and very helpful.
Great Dr, awesome staff.
Thank you very much.
- S. k.
I am very satisfied with Dr Budoff.
gentle and compassionate.
- K. s.
All the staff was great.
- C. d.
Dr Budoff was very professional.
- M. m.
Very professional and gentle.
- A. c.
- Kensley r.
We like Dr. Budoff and his staff.
- K. c.
Appreciate not having to wait a long time.
- K. b.
Thanks for helping me.
- H. d.
- T. h.
Fast and efficient - direct! Excellent!.
- H. h.
Dr Budoff was really knowledgeable.
- M. m.
very efficient office.
- Z. h.
- G. t.
very nice and explained everything.
- K. s.
Friendly staff; liked what dr. Budoff had to say.
- S. f.
- P. c.
Dr Budoff was very knowledgeable and informative.
- M. a.
Dr Budoff and his staff are extremely professional.
- M. e.
Very excellent service!.
- J. p.
Great doctor with sense of humor!.
It was a great experience.
- B. f.
Everybody did well.
- S. m.
Dr Budoff + his staff was and is always very professional.
- R. h.
Quick and to the point.
- U. s.
- R. w.
Pain much better in my fingers.
- W. s.
Very friendly and quick..
- A. k.
Dr Budoff is the 4th doctor.
- B. c.
Everything was top notch.
- U. o.
nice & friendly.
well pleased with the staff.
Very thorough on explanation.
- L. k.
Dr !! You talk so fast!!.
- H. t.
The doctor was very helpful.
- J. k.
Everything about this service was above par.
excellent costumer service.
In and out quick.
Everyone was helpful.
- R. p.
Dr. Budoff was very professional.
Dr. Budoff was very thorough.
- S. h.
could not lift my arms.
I was very satisfied.
Everything went as planned.
He was nice.
has excellent costumer service .
helpful, quick and concerned.
was very complete.
Everything about this service was above par.
In and out quick.+ Show More
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- Tennis Elbow: What is Shockwave Treatment?
What is Shockwave Treatment?Tennis elbow (lateral epicondyle) is a medical condition that heals itself with time. Medical treatment is usually only required in cases where the healing process does not kick in after several weeks. Drugs or shots to reduce the pain can be prescribed.Tendons heal...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.3726 Dacoma St Houston TX 77092
- Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD929B N. Gessner Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Gabel M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jose Miguel Nolla MD2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Mark Khorsandi DO810 Waugh Dr Houston TX 77019
- Dr. Matthew E Koepplinger DO6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030