Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery6560 Fannin St Suite 1016 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Budoff is a Board & Certified Orthopaedic Hand & Upper extremity surgeon involved in cutting-edge research involving the treatment of upper extremity disorders. Dr. Budoff has written and published ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's Expert Contributions
Hand pain after carpal tunnel surgery
You first need to be evaluated by a Hand Surgeon to diagnose the cause of your pain READ MORE
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Patellar component positioning in total knee arthroplasty.
- Surgical repair of a traumatic latissimus dorsi avulsion: a case report.
- Functional bracing for distal radioulnar joint instability.
- Long-term results of tendon shortening trapeziometacarpal arthroplasty.
- Management of the scaphoid during four-corner fusion-a cadaveric study.
- Coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using the lateral half of the conjoined tendon.
- The prevalence of rotator cuff weakness in patients with injured hands.
- Spontaneous wrist fusion: an unusual complication of Kienböck's disease.
- Ulnar translation of scaphocapitate arthrodeses in Kienböck's disease--two case reports.
- The effect of forearm bracing on radioulnar impingement.
- Comminuted olecranon fractures: a comparison of plating methods.
- Concomitant Kienböck's and Preiser's diseases: a case report.
- Strength of damaged suture: an in vitro study.
- The properties of damaged and undamaged suture used in metal and bioabsorbable anchors: an in vitro study.
- Biomechanical analysis of medial collateral ligament reconstruction grafts of the
- California Pacific Medical Center
Areas of researchHand, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Pearland, TX 77584Get Direction
Katy, TX 77450Get Direction
Houston, TX 77065Get Direction
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Budoff
- B. l.
Good result with doctor.
The staff was great and very helpful.
Great Dr, awesome staff.
Thank you very much.
- S. k.
I am very satisfied with Dr Budoff.
gentle and compassionate.
- K. s.
All the staff was great.
- C. d.
Dr Budoff was very professional.
- M. m.
Very professional and gentle.
- A. c.
- Kensley r.
We like Dr. Budoff and his staff.
- K. c.
Appreciate not having to wait a long time.
- K. b.
Thanks for helping me.
- H. d.
- T. h.
Fast and efficient - direct! Excellent!.
- H. h.
Dr Budoff was really knowledgeable.
- M. m.
very efficient office.
- Z. h.
- G. t.
very nice and explained everything.
- K. s.
Friendly staff; liked what dr. Budoff had to say.
- S. f.
- P. c.
Dr Budoff was very knowledgeable and informative.
- M. a.
Dr Budoff and his staff are extremely professional.
- M. e.
Very excellent service!.
- J. p.
Great doctor with sense of humor!.
It was a great experience.
- B. f.
Everybody did well.
- S. m.
Dr Budoff + his staff was and is always very professional.
- R. h.
Quick and to the point.
- U. s.
- R. w.
Pain much better in my fingers.
- W. s.
Very friendly and quick..
- A. k.
Dr Budoff is the 4th doctor.
- B. c.
Everything was top notch.
- U. o.
nice & friendly.
well pleased with the staff.
Very thorough on explanation.
- L. k.
Dr !! You talk so fast!!.
- H. t.
The doctor was very helpful.
- J. k.
Everything about this service was above par.
excellent costumer service.
In and out quick.
Everyone was helpful.
- R. p.
Dr. Budoff was very professional.
Dr. Budoff was very thorough.
- S. h.
could not lift my arms.
I was very satisfied.
Everything went as planned.
He was nice.
has excellent costumer service .
helpful, quick and concerned.
was very complete.
Everything about this service was above par.
In and out quick.+ Show More
- What Can I Eat if I Have Celiac Disease?
What is gluten?Gluten is the entire protein content found in wheat, rye, and barley. Gluten is found in flour as well. It is the gluten that helps to prevent the crumbling of bread and other baked products. This characteristic feature of gluten has made it very popular and is now used in almost all...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Fernando Levaro MD1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004
- Dr. Mark Khorsandi DO810 Waugh Dr Houston TX 77019
- Dr. James Bennett M.D.5402 Sturbridge Dr Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD929B N. Gessner Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Gabel M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Matthew E Koepplinger DO6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030