Dr. Budoff is a Board & Certified Orthopaedic Hand & Upper extremity surgeon involved in cutting-edge research involving the treatment of upper extremity disorders. Dr. Budoff has written and published ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Patellar component positioning in total knee arthroplasty.
- Surgical repair of a traumatic latissimus dorsi avulsion: a case report.
- Functional bracing for distal radioulnar joint instability.
- Long-term results of tendon shortening trapeziometacarpal arthroplasty.
- Management of the scaphoid during four-corner fusion-a cadaveric study.
- Coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using the lateral half of the conjoined tendon.
- The prevalence of rotator cuff weakness in patients with injured hands.
- Spontaneous wrist fusion: an unusual complication of Kienböck's disease.
- Ulnar translation of scaphocapitate arthrodeses in Kienböck's disease--two case reports.
- The effect of forearm bracing on radioulnar impingement.
- Comminuted olecranon fractures: a comparison of plating methods.
- Concomitant Kienböck's and Preiser's diseases: a case report.
- Strength of damaged suture: an in vitro study.
- The properties of damaged and undamaged suture used in metal and bioabsorbable anchors: an in vitro study.
- Biomechanical analysis of medial collateral ligament reconstruction grafts of the
- Initiatory biomechanical study on humeral head migration after coracoacromial ligament cut.
- MRI study of the capitate, lunate, and lunate fossa with relevance to proximal row carpectomy.
- Simple techniques for reducing and dislocating a reverse total shoulder arthroplasty during trialing.
- Treatment of acute lunate and perilunate dislocations.
- The effect of coracoacromial ligament excision and acromioplasty on superior and anterosuperior glenohumeral stability.
- Wrist arthroscopy using a shoulder traction boom.
- The effect of anterosuperior rotator cuff tears on glenohumeral translation.
- Biomechanical effect of triquetral and scaphoid excision on simulated midcarpal arthrodesis in cadavers.
- Ulnar or radial shortening osteotomy with a single saw cut.
- Isometric placement of lateral ulnar collateral ligament reconstructions: a biomechanical study.
- Small finger metacarpal neck fractures.
- Mucous cysts.
- The effect of posterosuperior rotator cuff tears and biceps loading on glenohumeral translation.
- The comparative stability of screw versus plate versus screw and plate coronoid fixation.
- Posterosuperior displacement due to rotator cuff tears.
- Coronoid fractures.
- Biomechanical study comparing biceps wedge tenodesis with other proximal long head of the biceps tenodesis techniques.
- Ca Pacific Med Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Arlington Hosp, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Calif Irvine
- University California
Faculty Titles & Positions
- California Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030 Get Direction
Pearland, TX 77584 Get Direction
Katy, TX 77450 Get Direction
Webster, TX 77598 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Budoff
- B. l.
Good result with doctor.
The staff was great and very helpful.
Great Dr, awesome staff.
Thank you very much.
- S. k.
I am very satisfied with Dr Budoff.
gentle and compassionate.
- K. s.
All the staff was great.
- C. d.
Dr Budoff was very professional.
- M. m.
Very professional and gentle.
- A. c.
- Kensley r.
We like Dr. Budoff and his staff.
- K. c.
Appreciate not having to wait a long time.
- K. b.
Thanks for helping me.
- H. d.
- T. h.
Fast and efficient - direct! Excellent!.
- H. h.
Dr Budoff was really knowledgeable.
- M. m.
very efficient office.
- Z. h.
- G. t.
very nice and explained everything.
- K. s.
Friendly staff; liked what dr. Budoff had to say.
- S. f.
- P. c.
Dr Budoff was very knowledgeable and informative.
- M. a.
Dr Budoff and his staff are extremely professional.
- M. e.
Very excellent service!.
- J. p.
Great doctor with sense of humor!.
It was a great experience.
- B. f.
Everybody did well.
- S. m.
Dr Budoff + his staff was and is always very professional.
- R. h.
Quick and to the point.
- U. s.
- R. w.
Pain much better in my fingers.
- W. s.
Very friendly and quick..
- A. k.
Dr Budoff is the 4th doctor.
- B. c.
Everything was top notch.
- U. o.
nice & friendly.
well pleased with the staff.
Very thorough on explanation.
- L. k.
Dr !! You talk so fast!!.
- H. t.
The doctor was very helpful.
- J. k.
Everything about this service was above par.
excellent costumer service.
In and out quick.
Everyone was helpful.
- R. p.
Dr. Budoff was very professional.
Dr. Budoff was very thorough.
- S. h.
could not lift my arms.
I was very satisfied.
Everything went as planned.
He was nice.
has excellent costumer service .
helpful, quick and concerned.
was very complete.
Everything about this service was above par.
In and out quick.+ Show More
- Wellbutrin Side Effects
Side Effects of Wellbutrin There are various categories of the side effects that are sourced via Wellbutrin. Have a glance at the subsequent side effects:Suicidal Thoughts, as well as Behaviors in the Children, Adolescents, and fledgling adultsPatients (adult and pediatric) with MDD might experience...
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Wrinkles?
Wrinkles, or rhytids, are the creases on the skin, which are seen mostly on those parts of the skin exposed to the sun. The face, neck, and arms often have some fine lines or deep burrows, showing the presence of wrinkles. These fine lines are a normal part of aging, but frequent exposure to the sun...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D. 8841 E Bell oad Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Gabel M.D. 6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD 929B N. Gessner Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Baher Boutros Maximos M.D. 3762 Dacoma Street Houston TX 77092
- Dr. Vincent C Phan Other 1201 Brooks St Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Alan Rosen MD 17270 Red Oak Dr Houston TX 77090