Dr. Steven Lucas is a Chiropractor practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Lucas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lucas seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven E Lucas D.C.'s Practice location
Topeka, KS 66604Get Direction
Dr. Steven E Lucas D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Whitney Paige Rutledge D.C.1119 Sw Gage Blvd Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Douglas Lynn Boehr D.C.4210 Sw 21st St Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Jeffrey M Warner D.C.1100 Columbine Dr Holton KS 66436
- Dr. Stephone Stephens D.C.2025 Sw Urish Rd Topeka KS 66615
- Dr. Margaret Louise Hunsicker DC5421 Se Berryton Rd Berryton KS 66409
- Dr. Martin Charles pearce Beyer D.C.4525 Sw 21st St Topeka KS 66604