Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology111 Brewster St Mhri - Division Of C Pawtucket RI, 02860
Dr. Joe Yammine is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Yammine performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Med Sch of Peres, Antonins, Beirut, Lebanon (Lebanese Univ Coll of Med) 1999
Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Joe Yammine's Practice location
Pawtucket, RI 02860Get Direction
Joe Yammine's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yammine
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Antony Fu-chin Chu MD593 EDDY ST PROVIDENCE RI 02903
- Ohad Ziv MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Adam Chodosh M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Michael K Hyder MD1076 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Peem Lorvidhaya MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Scott C Brancato MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903