Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Stephen Rosenstiel is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Rosenstiel specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Influence of ozone on oxidation of dental alloys.
- Dentists' preferences of anterior tooth proportion--a web-based study.
- Clinical diagnosis of dental caries: a North American perspective.
- One-piece castings in fixed prosthodontics.
- Goals, costs, and outcomes of a predoctoral student research program.
- The effect of fiber reinforcement on the fracture toughness and flexural strength of provisional restorative resins.
- The effect of a layer of resin luting agent on the biaxial flexure strength of two all-ceramic systems.
- Assessment of convergence angles of tooth preparations for complete crowns among dental students.
- Fracture resistance of fiber-reinforced PMMA interim fixed partial dentures.
- Effect of esthetic core shades on the final color of IPS Empress all-ceramic crowns.
- The acceptability of variations in smile arc and buccal corridor space.
- Effect of surface treatment on roughness and bond strength of a heat-pressed ceramic.
- Corrosion behavior of as-received and previously cast high noble alloy.
- Linguoaxial wall and cervicoincisal dimension of anterior crown preparation: effect on retention.
- Clinical accuracy of 3 different types of computed tomography-derived stereolithographic surgical guides in implant placement.
- Attractiveness, acceptability, and value of orthodontic appliances.
- Smile arcs of Caucasian and Korean youth.
- Influence of dental rotary instruments on the roughness and wettability of human dentin surfaces.
- Influence of tooth preparation taper and cement type on recementation strength of complete metal crowns.
- Abrasion of human enamel by different dental ceramics in vitro.
- Morphological characteristics of the interface between resin composite and glass-ionomer cement to thin-walled roots: a microscopic investigation.
- Challenges for technology transfer of implant dentistry: research and educational issues for the 1990's.
- Influence of irrigant, dowel type, and root-reinforcing material on fracture resistance of thin-walled endodontically treated teeth.
- Reinforcement of thin-walled root canal structures for placement of esthetic dowels: a clinical report.
- A potential MRI hazard: forces on dental magnet keepers.
- Esthetic considerations related to bone and soft tissue maintenance and development around dental implants: report of the Committee on Research in Fixed Prosthodontics of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics.
- 2012 Frechette Award.
- Accuracy of ceramic restorations made with two CAD/CAM systems.
- 2013 Frechette Awards.
- The seating of one-piece and soldered fixed partial dentures.
- Journal metrics and other measures.
- Apparent fracture toughness of all-ceramic crown systems.
- Apparent fracture toughness of metal ceramic restorations with different manipulative variables.
- Reassessment of die-spacer with dynamic loading during cementation.
- Magnetic resonance image degradation from prosthetic magnet keepers.
- Precision prosthodontics.
- Colour measurements of all ceramic crown systems.
- Role of facial attractiveness in patients with slight-to-borderline treatment need according to the Aesthetic Component of the Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need as judged by eye tracking.
- Preprosthetic surgery, fault-lines, and scholarly leadership.
- Quantification of facial and smile esthetics.
- The effects of manipulative variables on the color of ceramic metal restorations.
- Apparent fracture toughness of dental porcelain with a metal substructure.
- A comparative study of post preparation diameters and deviations using Para-Post and Gates Glidden drills.
- A handpiece-mounted electronic axial alignment indicator.
- Handpiece alignment in tooth preparation--a new approach.
- Effect of provisional luting agents on provisional resin additions.
- Linear firing shrinkage of metal-ceramic restorations.
- Disturbance of the dentinal smear layer by acidic hemostatic agents.
- Flexural strength and fracture toughness of Dicor glass-ceramic after embedment modification.
- Evaluating tooth color change from carbamide peroxide gel.
- Relative fracture toughness and hardness of new dental ceramics.
- Surface roughness of dentin after tooth preparation with different rotary instrumentation.
- A pilot study of lactic acid as an enamel and dentin conditioner for dentin-bonding agent development.
- Effect of cubic leucite stabilization on the flexural strength of feldspathic dental porcelain.
- Influence of tooth surface roughness and type of cement on retention of complete cast crowns.
- Surface layer characterization after dual ion exchange of a leucite-reinforced dental porcelain.
- Effect of ion exchange on the microstructure, strength, and thermal expansion behavior of a leucite-reinforced porcelain.
- Preliminary evaluation of tin plating for extracoronal restorations: evaluation of marginal quality and retention.
- Crystallization kinetics of a low-expansion feldspar glass for dental applications.
- The effect of recementation on crown retention.
Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenstiel
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- How to Prevent Obesity
Obesity has reached a disastrous level in recent times and statistics are increasingly worrying. Recent research has shown that there are more than one billion adults who are believed to be either overweight or obese globally. The same research also shows that about 300 million of these adults are...
- There from the Start: A Hospice Nurse Looks Back
Although not talked about often or placed in the limelight as some other aspects of medicine, few people realize how important hospice care is. What we’ve come to know as modern hospice was first introduced to the world by Dame Cicely Saunders in the 1950’s, in the form of St. Christophers in...
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Charles Vito Caponigro DDS460 S State St Westerville OH 43081