Dr. Judith Garcia is a family practitioner practicing in Capitola, California. Dr. Garcia specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Garcia possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH 2001
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Irvine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Medicine, California Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing With Her Children, Hiking, Dance, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Pediatrics
Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.'s Practice location
Capitola, California 95010Get Direction
APTOS, CA 95003Get Direction
Santa Ana, CA 92701Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Jeffrey A Solinas MD1150 Main St Watsonville CA 95076
- Mr. Kevin J Hasenauer M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola CA 95010
- Dr. Danessa Brown MD1595 Soquel Drive Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD18805 Cox Ave Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Liangxue Zhu MD6475 Camden Ave San Jose CA 95120