Dr. Gregory J Mckenna M.D.
Transplant Surgeon3500 Gaston Ave 4 Roberts-Transpant Dallas TX, 75246
Specializing in surgery, Dr. Gregory McKenna, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Fort worth, Texas and Dallas, Texas. Dr. McKenna completed medical school ...
Education and Training
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine 1995
Dr. Gregory J Mckenna M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75246Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- Understanding the Effect of Lupus on the Kidneys
Each and every organ and structure in the body has a function to perform. Even seemingly vestigial structures, like the appendix, have been linked to having an impact on the development of our immune system, and the early removal could be the source of some autoimmune disorders.For this reason, when...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Dr. Juan D. Arenas MDUniversity Of Texas Southwestern Medical Ctr Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Tiffany L Anthony MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Meelie Ashima Debroy MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Mulloy MD7777 FOREST LN STE B445 DALLAS TX 75230
- Dr. Min Chong Yoo MD5939 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Carlos G Fasola M.D.1411 N BECKLEY AVE DALLAS TX 75203