Dr. Van Merkle is a Chiropractor practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Merkle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Merkle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic
Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Erika Coleman Grushon D.C.233 Corry St Yellow Springs OH 45387
- Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Jason Benjamin Toman D.C,978 W Main St Tipp City OH 45371
- Dr. Dennis Scott Brickner CHIROPRACTOR20 Royal Dr Springboro OH 45066