Dr. Van Merkle is a Chiropractor practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Merkle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Merkle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic
Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 OLD TROY PIKE HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424
- Dr. Erika Coleman Grushon D.C.233 Corry St Yellow Springs OH 45387
- Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Jason Benjamin Toman D.C,978 W Main St Tipp City OH 45371
- Dr. Dennis Scott Brickner CHIROPRACTOR20 Royal Dr Springboro OH 45066