Dr. Glen F Anderson MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2545 Chicago Ave #104 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Glen Anderson practices Pediatric Surgery in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Anderson treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Andersondiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1973
University of Minnesota Medical School 1973
- Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Glen F Anderson MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Glen F Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Joseph B Lillegard MD2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Patricia Angeline Valusek M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404